The EC Suite Sales Channel Manager is responsible for indirect sales channels which drive EC Suite’s sales performance through agents and resellers. While this position is a sales role, it involves many non-sales functions such as developing business plans and training agents and resellers.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and source business leads interested in merchant account solutions
- Work with our referral partners and related integrated products to generate positive sales efforts
- Provide active account management to maintain and expand relationships
- Contact, negotiate, and obtain contracts from Agents - Resellers - Merchants.
- Network and establish new contacts on an ongoing basis, through industry visibility, networking and cold calling.
- Negotiate the generation, technical set up, and compatibility of new business while working with the ECS account manager for support.
- This position is full time. Employee is expected to work a minimum of 40 hours weekly.
- Employee is expected to be available via cell phone and email after business hours.
- Employee is expected to maintain company& customer expectations at all times.
- This position will require travel based on department needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in Account Management/Relationship Management within the Payments/Merchant Services industry.
- Strong knowledge of payment processing solutions and the acquiring business model
- Experience in a variety of business functions including customer support, sales, and product management
- Must have professional & cleanly appearance and a high level of interpersonal skills.
EC Suite is dedicated to providing your business with payment solutions designed to fit your needs and budget. EC Suite has been servicing merchants and resellers since 2002, working to provide easy, quick, and secure payment processing solutions. EC Suite’s innovative solutions assist with PCI and EMV compliance, support multiple gateway services, provide easy access to online statements, and offer a wide variety of POS hardware.
Role: Channel Manager
Apply for this job now.