The Rolwes family name has been offering St. Louis “the lifestyle you want from the builder you trust” since 1955. Year after year home buyers searching for quality, innovation and a high level of customer service have chosen to become part of the Rolwes family.
The Rolwes Company is currently searching for a Sales Representative. Are you someone who is highly goal oriented? Do you enjoy being an integral part of a winning team? Do you possess a strong work ethic and a desire to succeed? If so, the Rolwes Company would like to meet you.
Our Sales and Marketing Representatives are responsible for:
- Utilize sales and marketing resources to market new home communities and achieve/exceed the sales and closing goals for community
- Discover buyer needs and budget while demonstrating features and benefits of Rolwes Company homes, while properly communicating company policy and procedures regarding product and service to all prospects
- Obtain, input and maintain prospect database and utilize diligently for follow up on all traffic units and close on the sale
- Assist customer with all necessary paperwork to purchase a new home, along with consulting them on their design choices and home finishes
- Ensure that sales center and community is presentable at all times for traffic to review.
- Develop new prospects through prospecting techniques, and build relationships with area Real Estate Professionals in order to boost community traffic and sales, and more!
As with all new home sale careers, weekends and some evening work is required (excluding vacations and holiday schedule per company policy). This is a full time salary position plus commission.
Rolwes offers an excellent benefit package that includes:
- Paid vacation
For more than half a century, the Rolwes family name has ranked among the most respected in the St. Louis homebuilding industry, beginning with grandfather Henry and followed by father Edward.
At Rolwes Company, we build more than bricks and mortar. We design, plan, nurture, and create frameworks for living.
Why work at Rolwes Company? Here's what some of our team members have to say:
"The Rolwes Company took the time to adequately train me, and gave me the resources I needed to succeed. I have learned so much, and couldn't have accomplished it without my counterparts at Rolwes Company." Michelle K.
"I love working at Rolwes Company because when you have a product to sell that you love, for a trustworthy company that builds with integrity, it really doesn't feel like work." Charlotte M.
Become a part of our winning team!
Role: Sales and Marketing Representative
Location: Saint Louis,
Apply for this job now.