Lead User Researcher - Senior UX Researcher - User Researcher - User Experience Researcher - Lead UX Researcher - UX - Agile - Lifecycle - Design Agency - Digital - Newcastle Upon Tyne - North East England - Excellent Salary + Company Benefits required by an Award Winning Digital Agency based in the Newcastle location.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Lead User Researcher - Senior UX Researcher to be part of an Award Winning IT Consultancy. You will be responsible for leading and conducting user and business research activities to understand business requirements, user behaviour and advocating research-based product development.
- Tasked to lead the research strategy following best practices on a range of projects
- Set approaches fir projects in collaboration with UX Team
- Understand user and business needs and have a solid foundation in research and user experience
- Mentor and guide user researchers within the capability and identify opportunities to improve the research process
- Proven and extensive experience as a User Researcher or similar across a range of projects
- Experience working in Local or Central government (HMRC/DWP etc.) is preferred
- Have experience and knowledge of working in an Agile process
- Lead User Researcher with proven track planning and leading workshops and training
So, if you are an experienced Lead User Researcher - Senior UX Researcher with a proven track record developing research to discover user needs for digital services I would be very interested in hearing from you. My client is looking to offer the successful candidate an Excellent Salary + Company Benefits + HOME WORKING that include Pension, Life Assurance, Childcare Vouchers and excellent opportunities for training and development.
We are currently recruiting for this Lead User Researcher - Senior UX Researcher role with immediate effect and considering all potential candidates immediately so, APPLY NOW!
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy. We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates. We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; whether they are regional, national or international.
Role: Lead User Researcher - Senior UX Researcher - Agile - UX
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne And Wear,
Apply for this job now.