Our client is a food manufacturer that is looking for a Maintenance Supervisor to join their team. This is a great opportunity to become a leader in a growing company that offers you the ability to take a commanding role and be on the ground floor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage, organize, coordinate and lead daily activities of maintenance team on multiple shifts
- Evaluate and provide training and professional development to maintenance team
- Lead the continuous improvement of the performance within the Maintenance organization
- Ensure facility is utilizing Maintenance Management program
- Ensure work orders are implemented properly in engineering, food safety, and environmental protection
- Manage preventive/predictive repairs for production equipment utilization
- Coordinate with Production, Quality and Project team to resolve issues
- Ensure equipment complies with client and regulatory requirements
- Minimum 3 years experience in the Maintenance technical field in food & beverage manufacturing facility
- Solid knowledge of food processing equipment maintenance and technology
What we are offering:
- Competitive salary with a great bonus and benefits.
- Growth opportunities through professional development and career advancement.
- The ability to become a leader in a well-known local food manufacturing facility.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format to be considered for this brand new opportunity. Don’t forget to include any awards or achievements that you have earned throughout your career.
International specialists in the provision of practical recruitment and resourcing solutions, across every sector of the food and drink industry, CPA Food Recruitment is a name synonymous with quality and service, as well as being a business that’s justifiably proud of its well earned reputation. Offering a global capability, we’re able to draw on an unrivalled wealth of in-house expertise and are clearly acknowledged as one of the market leaders in our field.
Highly respected in the food & drink industry, we are dedicated to building partnerships in business, with both clients and candidates that bring, mutual benefits to all parties, on a long term basis. With thirty year’s experience, we have grown a talented team of consultants, whose knowledge and experience and expertise of the food and drink recruitment market guarantees that success will be at your disposal to achieve your recruitment objective.
We are renowned for providing bespoke solutions, with in-built flexibility and have a long and successful history of handling assignments, at all levels, on behalf of a loyal and growing client base - ranging from global blue-chip organisations to independent enterprises.
Role: Maintenance Supervisor
Apply for this job now.