Purchasing / Stock Controller
Kingston Noble is working in partnership with our client who are looking to recruit an experienced purchasing/stock controller.
This is a fantastic opportunity within a very successful company based in South Leeds, not far from the M621 motorway.
The ideal candidate will come from a busy purchasing and stock control background and will be used to working in a fast-paced business.
- Responsibility for the day to day purchasing of components and resale product lines
- Expediting deliveries with suppliers
- Raising works orders for production
- Stock monitoring and control
- Liaising with suppliers and internal departments
- Producing stock reports
- Reporting to the Financial Controller
- Experienced Administrator with Supply Chain and purchasing background
- Confident & able to juggle multiple jobs while offering highest level of service
- 5+ years of experience of working in a purchasing role within a multi-million-pound manufacturing and / or wholesale business and managing stock levels across thousands of product lines
- Ideally CIPS Level 5 or 6 qualified
- Experience of purchasing from UK and overseas suppliers
- Microsoft Excel skills to include VLOOKUPS and analysis
- Steady Job History
- Experience of Sage Line 500 or Sage Line 1000 ERP systems a distinct advantage
Salary/Package: £30000 - £35000 Depending on skills and experience