Goodridge USA is looking to add an energetic IT Administrator to the team. We are located in Torrance, CA, just minutes away from the beach with tons of amazing restaurants around the area. This position will be based out of Torrance while also servicing our North Carolina and Mexico facilities.
Who we are:
Goodridge USA Inc. was established in 1969, specializing in hydraulic hose fittings for Performance and Motorsports. Currently in North America, we have 3 locations (California, North Carolina and Mexico).
Here is what we can offer you:
We are a small company that offers employees great opportunities to develop their skills to further advance their career. Our unique business casual environment allows a close working relationship with managers, senior leaders and fellow colleagues. We have annual events such as Go Kart Racing, Bowling and employee picnics. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision and 401(k) benefits to all eligible full-time employees. Along with benefits, we offer Vacation and Sick Time hours to allow you time off for relaxation.
Company Conformance Statements
All Goodridge, USA employees are required to conform to the following:
· Perform top quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
· Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
· Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
· Work independently while communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and departments in a timely and professional manner.
The IT Administrator is responsible for the support of systems technology, applications and teams to include the delivery of projects (technical and application), support of internal customers and the development of the local I.T. Team. This role is part of a wider global team and will share joint responsibility for systems security, performance and maintenance of I.T. technology and applications. To encourage leadership from the front. This is a hands on role. This includes all Goodridge locations in the Americas.
Responsibilities / Duties / Functions / Tasks
· Proven leadership in the delivery of:
-Customer focused I.T. service
-The development of an I.T. team
-Application developments and upgrades
-The selection and management of third party service providers
· As part of the global team, be jointly responsible for:
-The planning and development for long-term strategic technological initiates.
-The availability of the global infrastructure, including on premise and cloud based solutions
-The backup and disaster recovery provision for all systems
-The management of virtual teams and cross group initiatives
-Researching trends, products, equipment etc., for the purpose of making recommendations for improvements
-Corporate and legislative compliance with regard to software licensing, security and the use of personal data
· Other responsibilities will include:
-Assisting with , or providing leadership for the rollout of major business applications (ERP, HR, Shop Floor)
-The implementation and support of VMWare
-The implementation and support of Active Directory/ Azure
-Supporting multiple remote sites and customers
-WAN infrastructure support and implementation
-Office 365 support for Avaya IP telephone systems
-Providing support for Infor ERP solutions (System 21)-either directly or by using Infor’s upport team
-Business process mapping and supporting business improvement
-Training customers on applications or technology
· Performs other related duties as assigned for ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of all systems operations
· Work hours required to effectively perform job requirements and meet attendance requirements.
· Use good common sense and judgment at all times
Qualifications (Education | Certification | Experience)
· Over five years of experience on various computing platforms, Microsoft, Infor, VMWare for a multi-site enterprise
· Minimum three years of experience leading/supervising an I.T. Team
· Microsoft certifications
· Support of an Office 365 environment that includes Azure
· Proven leadership qualities in the delivery of Customer Service, Projects Application Developments etc.
· Quick learning abilities
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· VoIP telecommunications experience, preferably Avaya IP Office
· Conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
Environment & Physical Requirements
· Sit, stand, and be mobile as required
· Some national and international travel will be required
· Some lifting of lightweight equipment as necessary
This job description is designed to provide a general overview of the requirements of the job and does not entail a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that will be required in this position.
Role: IT Manager
Apply for this job now.