Our client in Fenton, MI is looking to add Machine Operators to their team for Sewing, Saw, and Compression Forming!
** DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY **
Our client is a global manufacturer of single-use medical, dental, film and food service products.
They offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including a 401(k) with a matching provision, profit sharing, comprehensive group medical, dental, short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance.
Also offers a vacation package and celebrates ten paid holidays.
Saw Operator - Will operate drill press, glue booth, foam scrap baler.
- Correctly read a tape measure, blueprints and engineering drawings
- Communicate material requirements to leader & Correctly position materials to avoid waste
- Learn processing procedures, work flow and machinery operations
- Assist in inspection and delivery of finished goods to correct departments
- Learn the following skills/procedures: measurement, blue print reading, tracing, saws, convoluter, radius corners, machine guards, set up fixtures, forms, product assembly, inspection, cutting, pattern layout, product delivery, baling scrap and documentation
Sewing Machine Operator - Operate various sewing machines efficiently producing high quality products
- Accurate reading of engineering blueprints and tape measures
- Communicate material requirements to leader & Learn procedures, work flow and machinery operations
- Learn correct procedures for: measurement, threading and maintaining sewing machines, product assembly, inspection, cutting pattern layout, fill sand operations, product delivery to shipping and receiving, routine equipment maintenance and documentation.
- Lead Safety and sewing of lead
- REQUIRES: Successful completion of sewing test
Compression Forming Operator - Operation of 300 ton Compression Forming Eerie hot press and a 200 ton standalone Wabash press
- Preform foam using vacuum fixtures prior to loading into molds
- Gain knowledge of various health care fabric coverings used in production
- Ensure materials are utilized correctly to minimize waste
- Load, transfer and unload molds into and out of presses.
- Trim excess fabric from molded parts per requirements
- Self inspect parts to meet quality requirements and specs
- Accurately use a tape measure and other measuring devices
- Read and understand blueprints and work orders
- REQUIRES Steel Toe Shoes
Hours: 6:00 am - 4:30 pm or 4:30 pm - 3:00 am Monday - Thursday; overtime as required
Ideal Candidates may posses the following:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Previous Machine Operation experience
- Prior experience in a Light Industrial environment
- Mechanical aptitude, self-motivating attitude
DIRECT HIRE - COMPANY BENEFITS:
- Medical & Prescription Drugs
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Life
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Account
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation Pay
Role: Machine Operators (Saw, Sewing, Compression Forming)
Apply for this job now.