Senior Systems Engineer (GIS)
You will be working as a Senior Systems Engineer (GIS) with a leading Defence and Aerospace company based in London. The company aims to consistently be a leading in this sector and along with this they offer flexible and hybrid working to ensure you have the best work/life balance you can with career progression being readily available.
As the Senior Systems Engineer (GIS), you will be a key member of the Systems Engineering team with a specific focus on Geographic Information Systems integration, to support the specification, development and delivery of large complex solutions.
Due to the nature of the role, security clearances will be required for the work being conducted.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Produce technical documentation
- Engage with both internal and external stakeholders
- Work as part of an Agile team
- Work alongside other Engineering disciplines
- Ensure delivery in accordance with company standards of conduct
Your Required Experience:
- Proven experience in delivering systems solutions
- Knowledge of Geospatial concepts and products providing advice around Geospatial technologies
- Experience supporting enterprise GIS Systems, preferably Esri ArcGIS Enterprise
- Understanding of Data Management to ensure best use of organisation and visualisation of mapping services
- Experience of Infrastructure enhancements and maintenance for Platform as a Service (PaaS) with such tools are Kubernetes, OpenShift.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.