Would you like to work with professionals who are highly motivated and believe in teamwork and have tremendous growth potential? We are currently seeking a Quality Systems Specialist to work in our Stevens Point plant. The incumbent is responsible for managing, maintaining and improving the company’s quality program, focusing on deviation/corrective actions, auditing and projects within the quality department to ensure compliance with internal procedures, FDA regulations, and industry standards.
Provident, a Division of Ortho Molecular Products, is a leading manufacturer of dietary supplements. With nearly 30 years of stability and growth, we are a leader in the industry. Watch our company videos and learn more about our company values, culture, and team members.
- Review, understand and be able to apply regulations related to dietary supplement good manufacturing practices (GMP’s)
- Assist in creating and revising controlled documents (ex: SOPs, forms) that are in compliance with internal standards as well as external regulatory requirements.
- Review product defect complaints and adverse event reports, performing investigations when warranted
- Oversee the company’s finished good stability program
- Perform trend analysis related to the various quality systems (ex: MRDD, product complaints, stability, internal audits)
- Research, design and implement new procedures related to facility quality systems
- Investigate, perform root cause analysis and implement solutions for products or procedures that are out of conformance
- Perform and oversee internal and external audits
- Actively partner with Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Laboratory operations, providing guidance to ensure that product quality issues are identified and resolved in a timely manner
- Health and dental insurance
- Voluntary benefits (accident insurance, disability insurance, vision insurance, etc.)
- 401(k) with company match
- Bonus Opportunities
- Corporate wellness program
- Gym membership
- Ample paid time off
- Opportunity for growth
- Basic knowledge of quality systems and/or quality auditing.
- Basic knowledge of Good Manufacturing Regulations.
- ASQ certification desirable.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite (includes Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint); experience in SharePoint and ERP systems desired.
- EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: BS/BA degree in a related science/business field or 2-4 years’ experience in related science/business field required.
- LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and comprehend instructions, memos, emails, SOP’s and other materials required. Ability to write legible correspondence. Ability to effectively present information verbally to other employees of the organization. Must effectively demonstrate the ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in written format.
- MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add, subtract, and multiply applying statistical mathematical concepts when needed.
- REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding and carry out instructions furnished in written and oral form.
- PHYSICAL DEMAND: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit, stand, walk, lift and talk or hear. The employee is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, or controls; reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to quiet.
- TOBACCO FREE CAMPUS: Ortho Molecular Products, Inc. cares about the health and wellbeing of our employees. We are a tobacco free campus. There is no smoking or tobacco use of any kind in any of our buildings including our parking lots. If you want to smoke or use tobacco products, you need to leave our company premises. This applies to our employees and any visitors.
Stop working a job and start your career with Ortho Molecular Products. Apply today!
Ortho Molecular Products is a leading manufacturer of dietary supplements. What sets Ortho Molecular Products apart from our competitors is our dedication to using only quality raw materials, our strong customer service skills and our superior manufacturing processes. All of these items and more have combined to make Ortho Molecular Products a strong organization with nearly 30 years of growth and stability.
While having great processes and quality materials is good, what really sets Ortho Molecular Products apart is our great employees. We are looking for dedicated professionals who have a passion for our industry and the work they do. Whether that means you are cleaning a manufacturing room, putting together the latest graphics for our product catalog, or meeting with a physician to discuss how we can improve their practice.
During a time when many companies are looking to reduce staff, we are looking for more qualified individuals who want a career with a stable and growing company.
Role: Quality Systems Specialist
Location: Stevens Point,
Apply for this job now.