Are you looking to start a career in the care sector in but have no experience?
Look no further!
Safehands Recruitment are now able to offer an induction programme into care for Trainee Support Workers across Gloucestershire. We are working closely with prestigeous local companies who specialise in residential settings and supported living and they are helping us to help you get into care and support work. You will have the opportunity to work in a variety of settings, including adults with learning difficulties, physical disabilities, mental health conditions and challenging behaviour. As a Support Worker you will be delivering high quality personal care and everyday support with a person-centred support for service users to help them achieve their maximum potential.
Locations include Gloucester, Cheltenham, Stonehouse, Stroud and Forest of Dean - get in touch today to find out what we have in your area.
We offer complete flexibility of shifts - you choose what shifts you would like to work, all around your availability. We have days, nights and sleep-ins available both during the week and at the weekend. Whether you're looking for part-time, full-time or bank work we can offer you the hours you are looking for!
Full training and DBS check will be provided to successful applicants and you must demonstrate a passion for the care industry.
Does this sound like you?
- Experience not necessary as an induction into care will be provided
- A hard-working individual who is passionate about the care industry
- Lives in the Gloucestershire area
- Full driving license and access to own vehicle is advantageous but not essential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Aged 18 years and above
Job role responsibilities
- Caring for all clients with person centred approach
- To provide/assist with all aspects of personal care in line with CQC and care plans including washing, dressing, oral, toileting and feeding
- To support with domestic duties and food preparation
- Assisting clients with any other daily living tasks
- Being able to follow instructions & good communication skills
What we can offer you
- Our Support Workers receive excellent rates of pay from £9.25 to £10.25 per hour plus bank holiday enhancements and separate accrued holiday pay
- Weekly pay
- Free Uniform
- Free DBS
- 24/7 support from our friendly local recruitment team
- Commitment to your ongoing development that will include all mandatory and additional training as required i.e. Medication Level 2, First Aid including CPR, Epilepsy and Restraint Training - all absolutely free!
- Recommend a friend bonus
If you are interested in this position apply now or call Emily at Safehands Recruitment on 01242 505 415 for more information.
Safehands Recruitment is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all its employees to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced check by the Disclosure & Barring Service.