Are you an experienced KS1 Teacher looking for your next teaching career move?
Winner Education are excited to be recruiting for a part time Year 1 Teacher to start after the Easter holidays, until the end of the academic year at a lovely, two-form primary school in Worcester. The position is part time for 2.5 days a week.
As a Year 1 Teacher, you will be expected to:
- Plan, prepare and deliver lessons to a high standard
- Mark and deliver lessons to a class of around 30 children
- Be able to adapt teaching styles to suit the needs of each child
- Hold an NQT / QTS qualification
- Have had experience teaching KS1 previously
- Deliver phonics to a high standard
- Provide the best level of support to pupils
- Manage the classroom behaviour, keeping disruption to a minimum
If you are interested in this role, please click apply now. If you are interested in finding out about other roles Winner Education have available, please get in touch with Natalie Riddell.
Alternatively, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please refer them to Natalie Riddell and you can earn yourself a referral fee once they have worked 20 days through Winner Education.
For every Teacher that registers with Winner Education from 18th March 2021 until 18th April 2021, once the Teacher has worked 20 days, you will receive a £100 Love 2 Shop voucher as a thank you!
Please note, your application will be subject to:
- 2 relevant and satisfactory references
- An enhanced DBS check
Consultant: Natalie Riddell
Contact Information: #removed# / 07494 741 082 / #removed#
Winner Education Ltd, 6 Burnett Road, Sutton Coldfield, B74 3EJ