Finance Business Partner
£50,000 - £55,000 DOE
IQTalent Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our main clients who are an industry leader in their field, supporting them with the recruitment of a Finance Business Partner on a fixed term contract basis.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for monthly forecasting with explanations
- Review of weekly annuity KPIs, and pro-active flagging of expected variance to forecast and budget.
- Provide support to senior management for budget as part of the annual budgeting process.
- Ad hoc queries and data analysis as required by the Group Finance teams
- Present monthly results to the Board
- Responsible for consolidating, analysing and reporting the EMEA monthly results and explaining any variances.
- Create a monthly EMEA annuity forecast and work with the wider business to improve local forecasting process & accuracy.
- Build the yearly EMEA budget with support of relevant stakeholders within the budget cycle.
- Providing in-depth analysis to stakeholders to drive profitability improvements.
- Manage and lead a team, providing support and direction where needed.
Skills & Experience
- Candidates will ideally have a bachelor's degree in an economical or mathematical field
- With any recognised accountancy qualification e.g., ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA being a plus.
- Strong commercial and financial analytical skills, with ability to turn analysis into recommendations for action and drive improved performance
- Ability to be highly organised and operate in a dynamic industry with strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills both written and orally.
- Able to work under pressure and with a very high degree of accuracy
- Previous experience in a similar Finance Business Partnering role essential
- Previous team management experience essential