Restaurant General Manager
Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
Excellent Career Growth
About the Opportunity
As the General Manager, you will lead your team and drive the daily operations of your store while maintaining a "people first" culture.
General Manager Responsibilities:
- Overall accountability for the operation of a single restaurant and ensuring desired restaurant outcomes
- Motivates and directs team members to exceed customer expectations with fast, accurate and friendly service
- Provides coaching and feedback to team and managers on team stations, products, processes and policies
- Recruits, hires, and trains team members to encourage growth within the company
- Identifies and develops internal candidates for management and Shift Leader positions
- Holds the team accountable for consistently providing excellent customer service and following all policies and procedures
- Achieves operational objectives in service, cleanliness, safety and security, food quality, procedural compliance, and training
- Schedules and manages labor by anticipating business activity, while ensuring that all positions are fully staffed and labor cost objectives are met
- Identifies trends and implements action plans for improvement
- Focuses efforts on developing long term sales growth initiatives designed to drive profitable sales growth
- Monitors costs and adherence to budget
General Manager candidate requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- A minimum of 2 years of current experience as a General Manager in a fast-paced fast casual restaurant
- Must be able to work 50 hours per week
- ServSafe certified
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Have a detail-focused, results-driven attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Successful experience motivating, mentoring and training a team.
- Reliable transportation.
EOE- Equal Opportunity Employer
About Patrice & Associates:
Patrice & Associates Hospitality Recruiting is one of the largest restaurant recruiting and hospitality recruiting firms in the country, with 100 regional offices and over 500 hospitality management jobs to fill at any one time.
Our hospitality recruiters are of the highest caliber and have been with us for as long as 10 years. Our team of restaurant and hospitality recruiters has strong industry experience and have included backgrounds such as Vice Presidents, District Managers, Managing Partners, Chefs and General Managers from a vast array of restaurant concepts and hotels.
Role: Restaurant General Manager
Apply for this job now.