Clinical Lead ( Registered Nurse / RGN / RMN / Adult Nurse / General Nurse ) Location
: Hemel Hempstead Starting Salary
: £18.00 Hours:
Full time hours Shifts
: DaysCare Categories
: nursing, dementia, residential and respite care
The Care Home has a very positive and supportive work environment with a brilliant long-standing nursing team. The culture of the Care Home is very team orientated, everyone's contribution is valued.Clinical Lead responsibilities:
Nurse Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression:
- Support the registered manager in providing leadership, guidance and management to nursing staff in line with company policies and procedures.
- Support the registered manager with regular nursing supervision and appraisals.
- Ensure that nursing staff adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Be responsible for the immediate management of nursing staff throughout each span of duty.
- Daily supervision of all nursing staff to ensure the delivery of excellent care.
- Organising and planning nursing staff rotas.
The Care Home offers a structured and thorough induction programme, which will include various training courses and shadow shifts with an experienced member of the team. You will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where you can see clear pathways to progression within the Care Home. Nurse Benefits:
To be considered for this role you must have a live NMC Nurse PIN with no restrictions, or be due to qualify shortly - Nurse:
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Annual pay reviews
- Paid breaks
- NMC registration fee paid for
- Uniform provided
- National Employment Savings Trust pension
- 28 days' annual leave including bank holidays
RGN, RMN or RNLD ( Nurse, Adult Nurse, Registered Adult Nurse, Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse )
For further information or to apply for this Nurse position, please call Rebecca Rouse on [... Click Apply...]or email your CV to [... Click Apply...] Or please text me your name and number so we can arrange a time to speak: [... Click Apply...]crvdbrcktso the mobile number does not accept calls, only text messages )
Nurse Jobs RGN, RMN or RNLD / Registered Adult Nurse, Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse