Primary Teachers Needed!!
Full Time / Part Time / Flexible Roles
Nottingham, West Bridgford, Arnold areas
Are you a qualified primary teacher looking for an exciting new role?
Do you want to work in a school that is dedicated to nurturing well-rounded, confident children equipped for their future?
TeacherActive is seeking to recruit talented primary teachers for schools across Nottingham. Successful teachers will be working with children of mixed abilities and you must have experience teaching students across KS1 and KS2. It is essential that you have good working knowledge of the Primary National Curriculum and that you have experience of planning and delivering quality learning experiences for pupils.
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Qualified Teacher Status / QTS (Newly Qualified Teacher welcome)
- Experience of working in Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2
- An innovative and creative approach to teaching
- The ability to manage the class and deal with challenging behaviour
In return, TeacherActive will ensure that you are well-supported in this role and aim to provide you with further excellent opportunities in your career.
To do this, we will provide you with:
- Good rates of pay
- An efficient clearance process in order to register you and get you working as quickly as possible
- An excellent 'recommend a friend' scheme *Terms and Conditions apply*
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard-earned cash.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Madeline Nottingham Primary Resourcer on 0115 824 1888 or email your CV to #removed#