Are you a recent Graduate unsure what career you're looking to pursue?
Do you want to gain invaluable teaching experience in a school based environment?
Why not consider becoming a Teaching Assistant with Teaching Personnel…
We are looking for Graduates of all subject disciplines that are looking to pursue a career within Education in an enthusiastic and well supported environment.
Why become a Teaching Assistant?
Being a teaching assistant can be a highly rewarding job. You impact children's social, emotional and physical development in many different ways.
There are many different Teaching Assistant roles e.g.
- 1:1 roles with SEN pupils - Supporting pupils with additional needs inclusive of social, emotional and behavioural issues or special needs (ASD, ADHD ETC.)
- General Teaching Assistant - To work alongside the class teacher to help deliver an effective and diverse educational experience in the whole class.
- Intervention Opportunities - To lead small or individual leader sessions outside of the classroom to boost the pupils learning when necessary.
- Pastoral care - Support the social and emotional development of pupils, and report any concerns to the relevant person.
Why go with Teaching Personnel?
Working with Teaching Personnel has many benefits…
- We offer competitive weekly pay
- we have long term opportunities as well as short term placements which gives you the opportunity to be flexible and work when suits you
- We have a CPD Academy which enables you to progress whilst working with us.
- You will have your own personal Recruitment Consultant dedicated to providing you not only work but the best work for you.
If you think a career as a Teaching Assistant could be for you please get in touch and we can discuss the exciting opportunities we offer graduates. There are many roles we are hiring for with different start dates varying from the final term of this year and September roles both Full Time and Part Time.
We hope to hear from you soon.
Please send Chloe your CV and I will be in touch!