RESTORATION TECHNICIAN: WATER, FIRE, MOLD, BIO-HAZARD, DUCT CLEANING AND OTHER CLEANING SERVICES.
We are currently seeking a Water, Fire, Mold Technician For Restoration Company to join our team! We also perform Bio-Hazard Restoration Services and Residential and Commercial Cleaning-Carpet, Upholstery, Area Rug, Tile and Duct Cleaning Services. You will be responsible for completing work orders and other required tasks.
Very Important: MUST HAVE GREAT ATTITUDE!!! WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE THAT IS GOOD AT PROBLEM-SOLVING WHEN FACING CHALLENGING SITUATIONS. AND, IT IS ALL ABOUT OUR CUSTOMERS, WE WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT THE PERSON APPLYING TO THIS POSITION REALLY CARES ABOUT HELPING PEOPLE OUT OF REALLY TOUGH SITUATIONS.
- Mitigate and restore properties
- Vendor program compliant paperwork required daily
- Keep truck, equipment, warehouse clean
- Maintain material and supply inventory (truck stocked and ready)
- After-hour on-call for 24-hour emergency service company
- Previous experience in mitigation/restoration company
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment (truck mount and other cleaning equipment)
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Goal and detail-oriented
- Must have sense of urgency
- Positive attitude
- Works well with others and in a high-stress environment
We are an emergency service/restoration company, been servicing Central Florida for 38 years. Our services include water, fire and mold clean-up/remediation/restoration for residential and commercial properties. We also offer re-build services.
Role: Restoration Technician
Apply for this job now.