Part time, full time and day to day cover
Teacher Active are looking for flexible and enthusiastic supply teachers for our Primary schools in the Derby area. We are looking for newly qualified and experienced teachers who have the ability to teach either EYFS/KS1/ KS2. You will be able to work full time or part time or just day to day with roles ranging from daily bookings to long term assignments.
It's very important to work with a company with a good reputation. Ask anyone TeacherActive are the best, we look after our staff and always at the end of a phone to help or maybe just a chat about your day good or bad, not every day will be perfect but we get through it together as a team.
As a supply teacher you will require the following:
- Excellent communication skills alongside good classroom management.
- QTS or NQT.
- The ability to lead the lesson and do the marking.
- Flexible under pressure.
- A passion for teaching and a desire to make a difference.
- Good time management.
- Able to engage with staff.
- You will not be expected to teach all year groups.
- We do offer a holiday pay scheme which you can opt out of if you wish.
- You will only travel up to an agreed distance and not be expected to exceed that distance.
- All planning will be in place unless stated otherwise.
- You can work as many or as few shifts a week as you like.
TeacherActive will be able to offer the successful supply teacher a friendly and approachable service along with the following:
- Competitive pay depending on experience.
- An experienced consultant who will support you in your placements.
- The ability to pick and choose your own working pattern.
- The ability to work and experience different schools across Derby.
To apply for this role, contact Jack Derby Primary consultant on 01332 653 656 or email your CV to #removed#