Health and wellness center located in El Segundo, CA is seeking for a Full Time direct hire Health Center Group Manager RN. Ideal candidate must have *Registered Nurse license in the state of CA, *5+ years of Occupational Health Experience *Managerial Experience, must be comfortable with Traveling.
- Oversees the management of six occupational health centers based in and out of California
- Assists in the creation of site specific goals and measurements related to the needs of the client
- Compiles input for the performance appraisal process for all staff members
- Responsible for following appropriate processes for hiring, staff development and performance management and provides input to Director, Client Operations for the final decision.
- Manages daily operations, workflow, work schedules, and time card monitoring, to ensure efficient and effective health center performance
- Identifies process improvement opportunities and presents resolutions and recommendations to the Director, Operations
- Makes recommendation regarding staffing model based on objective scheduling & volume analysis – presents to Director, Client Operations for approval
- Understands and follows all regulatory, procedural and licensing requirements
- Completes reports as needed and provides assistance to Clinical Quality and Operations departments regarding investigations and the resolution of issues or complaints
- Identifies process improvements and work flow efficiencies
- Manages internal budget, reviews expenses, purchases supplies, inventories equipment, medication, lab tests etc.
- May serve as a client contact and provide reports and summaries of health center activities.
- Communicates regularly with staff, conducts meetings and provides updates and share information regularly
- May deliver patient care if qualified
- Other duties as assigned
- Registered Nurse in state of California
- Occupational Health experience specifically with worker’s compensation and OSHA regulations
At United Staffing Solutions-
We match consultants with rewarding careers where they can fully utilize their specialized talent to not only thrive but to also advance their skills. Every match we make is based on our working principles that guide our team, allowing us to deliver results for both client and consultant time after time.
Our core values include:
The values we share serve as a compass for everyone at USS, guiding our behavior and representing the foundation of our culture. Our continuing success, our ability to achieve our mission, and our reputation for integrity, service, and professionalism are based on them.
Role: Occupational Health Nurse Manager
Location: El Segundo,
Apply for this job now.