Staff Today Inc. is seeking a Licensed Vocational Nurse to work at a facility in Susanville, CA. You will be responsible for delivering high quality care to assigned patients. These are registry positions with our company Staff Today Inc.
- Care for ill, injured, or convalescing patients
- Provide basic patient care and treatment
- Collaborate with registered nurses to administer prescribed medications
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Educate and update patients on medical treatments
All Temporary/Relief Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN) assigned to CDCR must have the minimum
experience outlined below:
1. Twelve (12) continuous months of experience within the last three (3) years rendering direct patient
care in public or private institution. Clinical competencies must be current.
2. Possess a current and valid license issued by the California State Board of Vocational Nurse
3. Possess current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification from an American Heart Association Provider
or American Red Cross (with AED);
4. All Temporary/Relief LVNs and CNAs must have documentation of completion of a competency
validation process meeting the requirements of Title 22, Section 70016 or Section 70016.1 prior to
performing the duties required by this Agreement.
5. Each Temporary/Relief Temporary/Relief LVN shall be in compliance with 8 CCR 5199 standards for
both current N95 and Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) medical clearance and annual general
respiratory protection training which is to include a request to repeat PLHCP clearance if they develop 1)
marked immunocomprompromise or pregnancy which might require great respiratory protection than
N95s provide or 2) a health condition which might limit N95 or PAPR use and completion of the annual 8
CCR 5199 Appendix G questionnaire.
6. Temporary/Relief Temporary/Relief LVNs providing services to the CDCR must be proficient in the
English language and be able to communicate effectively with the CDCR/CCHCS. All Temporary/Relief
LVNs must be able to speak, understand oral and written communication and write effectively in the
English language. Any Temporary/Relief LVN who fails to meet the minimum qualifications shall not be
permitted to perform services.
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume and desired pay rate. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff Today Inc. at (800) 928-5561 and ask to speak with Sarah Monday-Friday (08:30 AM - 05:00 PM PST).
About Staff Today Inc (STI):
Staff Today Inc (STI) is an independent recruiting and staffing firm headquartered in Covina, California. Staff Today Inc. (STI) hereinafter referred to as STI has pioneered staffing methods and best practice strategies to help you achieve your dynamic career goals. By matching you the candidate with the right type of position to help you achieve your career goals and growth.
Purpose: To be a leader in the staffing industry by providing enhanced services, relationship and profitability.
Vision: To provide quality services that exceeds the expectations of our esteemed clients/customers.
Philosophy: Our philosophy is simple. We believe we have two clients - our customers and our employees. Our success and reputation is built around each. We know our relationship with both is mutually beneficial and we continually strive to satisfy each at the highest possible level.
Mission Statement: The mission of Staff Today Inc is to function as a center and leader of the Staffing industry. Staff Today Inc is a diversified staffing solutions organization, comprised of a cohesive team of innovative people. We are committed to outstanding service for both our clients and employees. We are dedicated to build long term relationships with our employees & clients by:
• Exceeding client and employee expectations
• Demonstrating professionalism, integrity, and dedication
• Developing long-term relationships based on trust and respect
• Being socially responsible and making a difference in the community
Core values: We believe in treating everyone with respect and integrity• We integrate honesty, integrity and business ethics into all aspects of our business functioning
Goals: Nationwide expansion in the staffing & recruitment industry & continue to build a good reputation in the industry.
Role: Licensed Vocational Nurse
Apply for this job now.