Privately held, fast growing, stable full service process engineering firm seeks an impact player and difference maker to join our team as a client-facing Sr. Process Engineer, who is the epitome of a big picture thinker. The self-starting Sr. Process Engineer we are aggressively hunting is someone whose gift is the ability to analytically break down complex projects and formulate action-steps to control the desired outcome faster than anyone. You don’t miss much.
- Are you an efficient designer who can draw in Solidworks and AutoCAD?
- Are you a Sr. Process Engineer who enjoys managing all projects from start to finish always striving to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations?
- Are you a self-motivated and dedicated Sr. Process Engineer workhorse that lives to deliver on time and who can masterfully oversee project timelines, scheduling and coordinating with all involved contractors and departments?
- Are you a creative Sr. Process Engineer capable of problem solving, critical thinking, possess a high attention to detail, can think out and develop alternative solutions?
- Do you like designing complete process systems for the manufacturing industry from raw materials to finished product?
When prioritizing projects from timelines to designing new plant process systems, making improvements, generating specifications, procurement, job costing and sales support you are the definition of efficiency. You love designing systems and drawing process flow diagrams and P&IDs. Analyzing information skillfully has always been a breeze for you. You may be an impatient Sr. Process Engineer, but nothing slips through the cracks when it comes to keeping the projects moving forward. For you, predicting the future comes easy. Trust is earned, not given, and your eye is always on the prize - customer satisfaction.
If this sounds like you, we would like to talk with you about joining our team as a Sr. Process Engineer!
The Sr. Process Engineer Education/Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 7 years of experience in the field including some in project management
- AutoCAD and SolidWorks
- Add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Compute rate, ratio and percent and draw and interpret bar graphs
- Experience drawing Process Flow Diagrams in AutoCAD
- Experience drawing PIDs in AutoCAD
- Experience using Solidworks for 3D drawings
If you have these qualifications and are looking for a tremendous opportunity for growth then YOU could be the perfect fit for our Sr. Process Engineer!
SPEC Engineering offers an aggressive compensation plan commensurate with experience and performance as well as a benefits package. Base Compensation range: $70k - $110k
Specialty Process Engineering Company, LLC was founded in 1979 to represent leading equipment and technology manufacturers to serve the bulk material processing and handling needs of customers in the food, grain, minerals, chemicals, and pharma industries.
We have evolved to accommodate the demand for a full service solution supplier of a wide range of applications in the bulk processing and handling marketplace. We focus on engineering the best solution for every application considering the scope, budgets, and schedule required by our clients.
Role: Sr. Process Engineer
Apply for this job now.