A Fortune 100 leader in the insurance and financial services industry is hiring!
If you want to work for a company that provides a great culture, great opportunities, and a huge impact, apply to join our team!
Position: Member Care Rep- Pet Insurance
Interviews Occurring: ASAP!
Location: Brea, CA
Responsible for handling simple or basic inbound calls regarding pet insurance policies.
CORE JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answers simple or basic inbound phone calls from policyholders and agents inquiring about insurance products, primarily on a single billing account
- Responsible for effectively using all available resources to make policy changes, answer policy and billing questions, take payments, and provide requested documentation.
- Completes and processes all necessary forms. Follows up for necessary documents in order to process requested changes
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Call center experience is preferred, however, any type of customer service experience is helpful
- Prefer experience with building customer relationships
- Ability to connect and be passionate with the members in terms of their passion (their pet)!
- The ability to multi-task while navigating through systems
Tailored Management is a national premium recruiting firm; dedicated to developing strong relationships with both clients and career seekers. Our President says, “The people business is personal.” This simple but profound phrase shapes the thinking that has made Tailored Management into a major national force in the recruiting industry. We believe to our core in finding the perfectly tailored candidate for each role we fill - each and every time.
Role: Customer Service Representative- Pet Insurance!
Apply for this job now.