We’re known for fun and our team culture at Alert 360, but we also have our serious side. After all, thousands of home and business owners rely on us to keep their property, friends, and family secure and connected, including beloved grandmas and adorable pets.
As an Alert 360 alarm dispatcher, you will respond to various types of alarm, fire, and medical signals from all over the United States, working with home or business owners and local emergency personnel. You’ll be the one there when help is needed, to reassure or send assistance. Perhaps you thrive on helping others and are looking for more fulfilling work with a purpose? We provide comprehensive, engaging, and ongoing training so that you can feel comfortable helping to save lives, homes and more from our state-of-the-art alarm monitoring center.
Customer service or contact center experience is a plus. You’ll want to love talking on the phone, being compassionate, calming, and competent in a variety of call situations. Every day, you’ll have an opportunity to save lives and property. How many of your friends or family can say that? We can’t think of a better way to spend a workday. Can you?
· Provide excellent customer service
· Enjoy helping people and smiling!
· Deliver quick and accurate responses with empathy when an alarm signal is activated and provide customer satisfaction
· Demonstrate outstanding verbal skills and the ability to remain calm while responding to individual customer needs
· Provide accurate documentation of all actions taken in reaction calls taken
· Must be at least 18 years of age
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Ability to sit while using computer and phone equipment for extended periods of time
· Deliver world class customer service and build customer satisfaction and loyalty
· Must pay attention to detail
· Capability to work well under moderate stressful situations
· Ability to type a minimum of 30 words per minute efficiently and accurately
· Proficiency to work simultaneously with multiple computer applications and databases
· Demonstrate outstanding verbal and written communication skills
· Pre-employment testing is required
· Must pass background and drug screen process
· Bilingual in English/Spanish a plus
THE BENEFITS OF JOINING OUR TEAM
Did you know we were named a “Best Places to Work” in Oklahoma? Because Alert 360 hires the best people for our growing and talented team, we work hard to provide perks, within a positive and supportive culture, that make team members’ lives better. Our comprehensive benefit program includes but is not limited to:
- Health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental and vision plans
- A generous paid time off program starting at three weeks and increasing with your tenure
- A 401-K plan where the company matches dollar for dollar on a generous % you contribute
- Financial protection through disability, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Tax advantages through flexible spending accounts that allow you to pay for specific health-care and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
- To help you manage your work and life needs we offer a life assistance program, tuition reimbursement, an on-site gym, employee fitness walks and free home security monitoring, with discounted security and home automation equipment.
When you join Alert 360, you do more than simply switch companies to advance your career. You become part of the Alert 360 family, a group of talented team members working together to Make It Happen!
-Equal Opportunity Employer-
Shift Hours: 24/7 (Schedule flexibility and ability to work weekends & holidays (with incentive pay) is required)
1st Shift: 6:00AM – 2:30PM
2nd Shift: 2:00PM – 10:30PM
Mid-Shift: 10:30AM - 8:00PM
3rd Shift: 10:00PM – 6:30AM
The Alert 360 Story-
VOTED ONE OF THE BEST COMPANIES TO WORK FOR IN 2016, 2017 and 2018! We are also listed as one of INC 5000s fastest growing companies in America!
Serving the Southern United States with Dependable Security System Equipment, Installation and Monitoring for over 40 years. When we started out in business more than 40 years ago, we asked ourselves, "If we were our customers, what would we want from our security provider?"
We thought about it awhile and we came up with a comprehensive list of services we'd want from the company we trusted with our homes, belongings, and most importantly, our loved ones. And then we went about building a company that would provide those customer services consistently, professionally and in a helpful and understanding way. The end result is a company that our customers choose with confidence and recommend to others for its long list of first-rate services.
Role: Customer Service Monitoring Center Representative
Apply for this job now.