$55.00 to $60.00 hourly
RHT is partnering with our local Twin Cities client to build out a growing team in the IT space - specifically for the role of a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst. Apply today to learn more information!
Key's to the role include:
• Knowledge of creating dimensional models and creating power BI visuals using SSAS models, strong SQL skills, SSRS knowledge (Microsoft Analytics Stack)
• Knowledge of Azure cloud is a plus
• We have several projects that could be put into PowerBI and we have models that also need some clean up.
Few "notes" on the projects, team and opportunity:
- You will be responsible for end to end – warehouse, architecture, building visualizations, ad-hoc reporting and building PowerBI
- The analysts have been learning on the go
- Many of the projects in the docket now – would be nice to have a model and someone who can help establish this model – dimensional models
- The current Team is going through dimensional modeling training now
- Servers are currently on-prem, however looking to move to cloud Azure
- Experience or some sort of Introduction to Azure would be fine, however would be nice for someone with more experience to “own” this and help with transition to cloud
For more information please reach out directly to Andrea ZickJob Requirements:
Dimensional Data Models
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.