When it comes to building a better future, our client provides the best. With over 30 years of experience, the clients are given immense results in whatever is asked of them. With about 170 working with this company, they accept various challenges.
This client has been presented with accolades and awards since 2004, and it keeps going. Apart from the rigorous work they undertake, this client provides support, love and care towards a number of local organizations. As a growing company, they always tend to work as a close-knit family.
JOB DESIGNATION DESCRIPTION:
- To be of assistance to the Project Manager with tasks related to the management of documents under construction topics, as well as discussions between and the sub-contractors, the office, etc.
- To embrace this role as a leader, and not just as in an assisting position.
- Assist in the preparation of bids and proposals.
- To prepare and distribute the minutes of each meeting.
- Prepare and send out AIA and other related owner contracts.
- To request and to review Contractor and Sub-Contractor licenses and insurances.
- To issue, as well as track purchase orders and change orders of Sub-Contractors.
- Be able to prepare and track owner billings and also, review and process Sub-Contractor billings.
- To file project documents.
- Creating and submission of the project closeout manual.
- Other related, but undisclosed responsibilities might be assigned, apart from the above given duties.
- The ability to follow various instructions.
- An on-point knowledge of basic computer skills pertaining to project management, such as Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Adobe, Outlook, Procore, and other related software.
- The ability to protrude excellent verbal, written and communication skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required. A degree in a related field would be preferred.
- A background in the field of Construction, and being familiar with AIA documents is also highly preferred.
- Work experience of at least 2 years as a Project Administrator, a Project Coordinator, or the likes.
Powered by JazzHR