Driver / Loader-Offloader with 5 years minimum experience required for High End Architectural Millwork firm with State of the Art facility. As a full-time Driver / Loader, you’ll ensure smooth, on time delivery of High End Millwork & Casework.
- Ensure materials loaded match delivery requirements.
- Deliver goods to specific jobsite(s) in a timely manner.
- Package/Wrap finished products and load truck when necessary.
- Offload goods at job site.
- Adhere to and follow all company and state enforced safety requirements for loading and unloading product.
- Always keep vehicle organized and clean. Refuel as needed and advise Supervisor of anything problematic (low tire pressure, dents, etc.).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and customers, be dependable and hardworking.
Must have current/valid, standard driver’s license with no moving violations.
- Must be physically fit and able to lift 75+ pounds, repeatedly.
- Experience operating a forklift preferred.
- Competitive pay based on experience.
- Paid Vacation and Holidays.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and eye care programs.
- 401k Profit Sharing Plan with employer match.
Interior Building Systems (IBS) is a rapidly growing high-end commercial architectural millwork firm specializing in wood and wood veneered casework, plastic lamination, moldings, metal and stone work, solid surface and high quality installation services.
Role: Driver / Loader- Offloader
Apply for this job now.