We are looking for a new FP&A Analyst for one of our long term, loyal and trusted clients.
This role is working for a business with a pristine reputation in both their sector and their local area. They have been a trusted client of Marks Sattin for many years and we have been delighted with the way they have developed and progressed our candidates over the years.
Full or nearly qualified candidates will be considered for this role but you must have proven experience working within a FP&A role recently and the desire to progress your career in a driven environment.
This role has been designed to support the FP&A Manager with financial and commercial planning and analysis for the business.
Snapshot of the role:
- Business partnering - demonstrating strong commercial business acumen
- Business planning and forecasting
- Provide short term, medium term and long term financial analysis for the business
- Take ownership of projects within the business and take the lead from a finance point of view
What we are looking for:
- Fully or nearly qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent)
- Experience working within financial planning and analysis
- Strong communication skills - particularly when business partnering non-finance
- Strong attention to detail - absolutely essential
- Advanced Excel skills
This company really does offer an environment that their employees enjoy being part of. Their culture is strong and the team all work together to achieve the same goals. If you are looking or a company like this please apply this week.