Are you a Property Finance Solicitor seeking an opportunity to progress at one of the most highly regarding teams in London?
This is a great opportunity for a Property Finance Solicitor with 1-4 years PQE to join this stand out firm in their City of London office.
This firm has one of the most well-respected names for quality Property work across London. They are a multi-service practice, with Real Estate flavour throughout all the other departments. The firm punches well above their weight and their main competitors are impressively some Top 50 firms, they deal with a quality of work on par with some of the most well-known law firms.
As well as continuing to attract high-quality work, this firm are thriving. In the last five years they have nearly doubled in size and this is due to a dynamic team, some strategic key hires, and an influx of work. They have attracted many Lawyers out of the City of London, looking for a more collegiate, friendly culture where staff can make more of an impact and feel valued. You will also find there is much more in the way of staff flexibility and work-life balance.
The firm is seeking a Property Finance Solicitor with 1 - 4 years post-qualified experience to join their City of London office.
This role will sit within a well-known and established team and be based in their flourishing City of London office.
The secured lending/property finance department deals with an exceptional quality of work acting for a wide range of lenders and other individuals/institutions - they have established themselves as a trusted name to an unprecedented number of panels.
You will deal with a broad range of work that, among other areas, will include:
- Advising on the acquisition of property investments and developments
- Acting on behalf of Banks, Companies, Investors, Developers and more.
- Secured lending
- Bridging and property finance
- You will a Property Finance Solicitor with 1-4 years PQE
- You will be ambitious, commercially minded and dynamic
- You will be a team player
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary is competitive, negotiable and dependent on your level of experience
- Excellent benefits package
- You will deal with high quality work, working alongside a highly-regarded team
- This team is taking more market share and now an exciting time to join
This is a first-class opportunity for a Property Finance Solicitor to join a leading Commercial Property practice based in the City of London.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.