Job Description -
Design and Build an AWS environment for hosting a new application that will be sold as a SAAS offering to external clients. The applications main use will be provisioning and management of assets supplied to external customers end users.
Role & Responsibilities
- Terraform experience
- Extensive work around Datalakes using Google Cloud
- GitLab CI/CD pipeline experience
- Terragrunt experience
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong Communication Skills
- Experience working with Programme Managers/Senior Stakeholders.
- Leadership skills, has ability to help others.
Role: GCP/AWS Data Engineer
Job Type: Contract
Location: Newbury, Berkshire,
Apply for this job now.