We are seeking a Registered Nurse Supervisor RN and a RN Wound Nurse for our skilled nursing home The Gardens At Blue Ridge in Harrisburg, PA!
The Registered Nurse Supervisor RN will direct the performance of nursing personnel, under the medical direction of the residents’ attending physician's and the Director of Nursing Services.
$3000 Sign Up Bonus*
Full time M-F - 7a-3:30p
- Direct the day-to-day functions of the nursing assistants in accordance with current rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern the long-term care facility
- Ensure that all nursing personnel assigned to you comply with the written policies and procedures established by facility
- Responsibility for complying with facility policies and procedures and making recommendations for revisions
- Make written and oral reports/recommendations concerning the activities of your shift as required
- Cooperate with other resident services when coordinating nursing services to ensure that resident's total regimen of care is maintained
- Participate in the development, maintenance, and implementation of the facility’s quality assurance program
- Participate in facility surveys (inspections)
- Assist in planning the nursing services portion of the resident’ discharge plan as necessary
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Active license to practice as a RN in this State.
*We are also willing to consider accepting graduates that are not yet licensed, depending on available supervision
- Paid Time Off (PTO), To be used at your discretion for; Vacation, Sick, &/or Personal time
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- & many more!
Located in the Blue Ridge Mountain area of northern Harrisburg, close to Pinnacle Health Systems and Holy Spirit Health Systems, The Gardens at Blue Ridge is a 95-bed short term rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility. Our speech, physical, and occupational therapists are here to keep you or your loved one as independent as possible. Our facility features a lovely enclosed courtyard with a large goldfish pond for our residents to enjoy.
We hire people that are caring, honest, and hard-working that keep our residents and families as our number one priority. Our caregivers use their training and experience to enrich the lives of our residents. We're proud of the dedicated people who share in our commitment to put residents first, improve quality of life and provide excellent care with compassion and dignity.
We encourage families to visit, dine, and celebrate with us during birthdays and holidays. We listen when you have feedback and work hard to keep you priority number one.
Role: Registered Nurse Supervisor RN
Apply for this job now.