Company: WELLSTAR HEALTH SYSTEM
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
How would you like to work in a place where your contributions and ideas are valued? A place where you can serve with compassion, pursue excellence and honor every voice? At Wellstar, our mission is simple, yet powerful: to enhance the health and well-being of every person we serve. We are proud to have become a shining example of what's possible when the brightest professionals dedicate themselves to making a difference in the healthcare industry, and in people's lives.
The Practice Manager works closely with clinic management, revenue cycle, education, admitting, pre-access, and compliance to ensure appropriate standards are developed and administered at the clinic sites. This oversight includes scheduling, registration, and pre-authorization functions. The Practice Manager maintains systems in a manner that focuses on ensuring a consistent patient experience and is respectful of all customers and stakeholders
Required Minimum Education
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field of study from an accredited university
- Will accept associate degree and five (5) years of management experience in an ambulatory health-care setting or hospital operational setting in lieu of bachelor’s degree
Required Minimum Experience
- 3-5 years of health-care management experience required
Required Minimum Skills:
- Professional-level computer skills and advanced experience with Microsoft Office
- Excellent written/ verbal communication and presentation skills
- Superior degree of professionalism, diplomacy and discretion
- Excellent judgment
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong customer-service skills
We’d like to invite you on a career journey like no other! In return for your contributions, we’ll help you make the most of all life’s moments – on and off the job. Wellstar Total Rewards is designed to provide for your total well-being, including: Your Wellness, Your Pay, Your Future, Your Joy. We think it’s pretty simple – we care for our team members and our team members care for the community.
Make a difference in patients’ lives… and your own! Here, it’s more than healthcare – it’s CareerCare!