Job Title: Technology Instructor
Job Location: St. Peter's School, Philadelphia
Job Hours: M-F, 8am - 4pm
Job Dates: June 21 - August 20, 2021
Make an impact this summer with meaningful work experience that will change the lives of your campers, allow you to dive into the world of STEM, and look great on your resume! Do you want to make a positive difference helping kids discover their passion? Do you have experience in technology and possess excellent leadership skills? If so, apply today!
WHY JOIN LAVNER CAMPS?
- Gain meaningful teaching experience
- Build your resume
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent letters of recommendation for great work
- Detailed curriculum and full-time support
- Receive training from experts in the field
- Become a valued member of Lavner Education's robust network of team members, alumni, and affiliates across the educational landscape
Lavner Education, one of the world's leading Edtech companies for kids, powers the Lavner Camps, Camp Tech Revolution, Tech Revolution Online and Lavner IQ brands, offering in-person and online camps, classes, tournaments, and tutoring to kids worldwide. Whether at locations like Penn, NYU, Rice, Berkeley, and UCLA, or through our online learning options, we are redefining the education industry like never before. By embracing the concept that kids should love what they do and have the opportunity for high-quality, interactive learning, we create cutting-edge experiences that feature the hottest tech camps, top-notch curricula, awesome instructors, and dedicated camp managers, all backed by the industry's most talented, passionate, and dedicated leadership team.
- Becoming competent to instruct several technology camps as needed. Tech camps include Coding (Scratch, Java, Python, C++), Robotics, Minecraft, Roblox, Among Us, Game Design, 3D Printing, and more!
- Implementing goals for campers using the provided curriculum and ensuring that they complete their projects throughout the week
- Instructing private lessons on an as-needed basis
- Attending daily staff meetings, assisting with sign-in and pick-up, and following all Covid-19 policies and procedures
- Being a role model for campers and staff, and arriving every day with an inclusive, professional, upbeat, and positive attitude
- Education, training, or experience in technology and related areas
- Experience working with children preferred, but not required
- Minimum age of 18 or older
- Willingness to perform all job duties with enthusiasm and a positive outlook
- Deep appreciation for teamwork and drive to be part of a high-level team
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
We understand your time is valuable and that is why we have a very quick and easy application process. If you feel that this position would be a great fit for you, please fill out our quick mobile-friendly application so we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you!
For more information on our summer camps and locations, please visit lavnercamps.comJob Posted by ApplicantPro