Leisure Duty Manager - Waterpark Attraction
£19,000 - £22,000 (Depending on Experience)
Are you an experienced Leisure Manager? Do you have a passion for running a successful Pool Operation? If so, then I have the perfect position for you!!
I'm currently looking to speak with Operationally focussed Swimming Pool Duty Managers/Leisure Managers who have a proven background within successfully running Swimming Pool operation, Water slides, mini slides and much more. The team size can exceed 40 members during peak season so you will need to have fantastic managerial, coaching and leadership skills to train, mentor and motivate the team from a hands-on perspective.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Free Leisure Benefits (swim pass)
- Discounted Gym and Golf Membership
- Company Events
- Free Parking and much more!!
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Opening and closing the Waterpark on a shift basis.
- Operating pool plant equipment including completing back washes, water testing.
- Cash handling and correct use of IT systems.
- Providing an excellent customer focused approach and being a role model to other team members.
- NPLQ qualification & Pool Plant Operators Certificate.
- RLSS Trainer Assessor Qualification beneficial but not essential.
This fantastic opportunity will not be around long. Make sure you apply today with an up-to-date CV for a fully confidential chat with an RSD Recruitment Professional!