Year 6 Teacher Required in North Manchester - September Start (M9)
Are you an inspiring individual who wants to help children succeed in their next step in Education?
Supply Desk is looking for an inspirational and hardworking Year 6 Teacher who will support in the next step of their pupil's educational journey, you will be joining a 'GOOD' primary school in South Manchester (M9), to start in September, with a potential to become permanent. The school will consider applicants who are NQTs and experienced teachers.
This role requires a good year 6 teacher who has experience within KS2 including the administration of KS2 SAT's. The school is looking to become an outstanding school in the future, it's an opportunity not to be missed! As a school who proudly serves the local diverse community, a strong grasp of phonics would be favourable to help this 'GOOD' primary school in achieving their vision to be an outstanding school in the future.
About the School…
- Graded 'GOOD' by OFSTED
- A school which lives up to their vision
- Passionate, hardworking and supportive staff
- Friendly and willing to learn pupils
- Hard-working ethic
*RATES OF PAY START AT £110 - £160 PER DAY*
- Deliver and plan lessons, create learning resources and maintaining classroom standards
- Creating a challenging curriculum that can encourage pupils' development and understanding with effective lessons in Year 6
- Regularly monitor children's progression, development and attainment
- Maintaining discipline and encouraging good behaviour
- SAT's experience
* NQT's OR FULLY QUALIFIED TEACHERS WELCOME*
- Have a passion for providing children with innovative teaching to support their learning and development
- Excellent knowledge of the KS2 National Curriculum
- The ability to create an engaging curriculum, which will excite and inspire pupils
- Experience teaching with SATs preparation in a KS2- Year 5/6 environment
For more information, please contact us on 0161 832 8092 or alternatively email a recent copy of your CV to #removed#
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of