COMPANY: BIS CONSULTING INC.
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
Our client is building a next generation supply chain system to help customers save money and time and live better. They are seeking an experience Sr. Android Mobile Engineer with 5 YEARS+ Java experience and 3 YEARS+ Android application experience.
Our client's goal is to ensure customers can pick up their orders in-store or get them delivered to their door-step at their convenience and in the most cost effective way.
-BS/MS in Computer Science, or equivalent.
- 5+ years of Java development experience required.
- 3+ years of demonstrated end-to-end experience building, testing and shipping commercially available Android apps.
- Experience with at least one of the Android Architecture Blueprints
Interacting with RESTful JSON APIs
- Experience working in formal development environment (version control system, code review, strict coding standard, documentation, unit test)
- Being part of a team that published at least one app in Google Play store.
- Self-motivated hands on generalist in Android based applications.
- Server-side development knowledge of building RESTful APIs
- Knowledge with/Willingness to learn Kotlin/Reactive Programming
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in a full-time opportunity with a large enterprise company in the South Bay Area, please apply to this job post for immediate consideration!
- provided by Dice