Fire Alarm Installer
Outsource is looking for experienced Fire Alarm Tech in the Duluth Ga and metro Atlanta area. Candidates of all levels encouraged to apply ASAP as we have immediate opportunities available in the area. If you know anyone else looking we have referral bonuses available for qualified individuals that we put to work!
For additional details please contact David at #removed#
What we are looking for:
- 1-5+ years in the Fire Alarm industry
- Experience with the installation, service, maintenance, troubleshooting and programming of numerous Fire Alarm Systems including: Silent Knight, Notifier, EST, Fire Lite, etc.
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics, diagrams.
- Candidates that can work independently and within a team environment.
- Understanding of how all systems integrate in a commercial environment.
Nice to haves:
- Certifications and/or formal training in any of the above listed systems a HUGE Plus.
- NICET certification is preferred.
- Excellent computer skills for programming.
- Inspection/servicing of sprinklers or fire alarms
- Experience servicing security systems
- Ability to relocate-we have National opportunities
- You must be able to pass a background check, reference check and drug screen.
- You must have reliable transportation and a valid driver license. Some positions require a clean DMV record.
- Own your own basic hand tools.
We have been working EXCLUSIVELY in building wiring and integration since 1998, so we know a thing or two about making a good match.
Outsource is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status
Role: Fire Alarm Installer
Apply for this job now.