Matossian Eye Associates is looking for a Medical Assistant to join our busy multi-specialty Ophthalmology practice in Doylestown,PA.
You must have strong knowledge of anatomy and terminology, extreme attention to detail, self-motivation and flexibility, positive team player with a high energy level, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Report to clinical coordinator
- Perform procedures under supervision of physician
- Assist physician in exam rooms
- Escort patients to exam rooms, screen patients, and document all information in patient’s electronic chart
- Give instructions to patients as instructed by physician
- Ensure all related reports, labs and information is filed is available in patients’ medical records prior to their appointment
- Keep exam rooms stocked with adequate medical supplies, maintain instruments, prepare sterilization as required
- Take telephone messages and provide feedback and answers to patient/physician/pharmacy calls
- Triage and process messages from patients and front office staff to physicians
- All other duties as assigned by clinical coordinator
- High school diploma
- Medical Assistant Certification is a plus
- Position requires evenings each week and infrequent Saturday mornings.
Full time position with health insurance, dental coverage available and 401(k) along with PTO
Role: Medical Assistant
Apply for this job now.