Company: MERIT CHEVROLET CO.
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Merit Chevrolet has had the privilege of serving the serving the greater Twin Cities area, as well as western Wisconsin for over 60 years. As a family owned and operated business, earning the trust of our customers, employees and community is what drives us to be better.
We're one of the few operators in the industry that's growing today, and we're succeeding because we have a great team, a strong business model, a healthy and rewarding company culture, and we are intensely focused on quality. If you want to be a part of our growing family, apply below!
- Competitive Pay
- Health Care
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Training
- Opportunity for advancement
- Perform mechanical inspection to look for out of line issues or repairs needed
- Change oil
- Rotate tires
- Use power tools, machine tools, and common hand tools to perform various tasks
- Good knowledge of automobiles
- Effective analytical and communication skills
- High School Diploma or GED
- Technical degree preferred
- Minimum of 1 year in service department
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to work on your feet for extended periods of time
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Basic Computer Skills
- Positive, friendly attitude