COMPANY: BETTER PLACED - MARKETING PEOPLE
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full Time
Paid Media Assistant
I'm excited to be working with this brand on a new Paid Media Assistant role, having seen the growth of both the brand and digital marketing team - it's great to be working with them again and join this success.
This is a broad digital acquisition role, supporting the daily activity across all Paid Media channels, so I'm looking for someone who has a good understanding of channels such as PPC, Paid Social, Display and Affiliates. This is an opportunity for you to develop your experience within these channels and be part of this iconic eCommerce retail brand. Supported by a talented and specialist digital/ eCommerce team.
- Working with the Paid Media manager to support the development of the Paid Acquisition Strategy to deliver increased traffic and sales across multiple territories.
- Help manage all digital/ paid channels in house; Paid Search, Google Shopping, Display, Affiliates and Paid Social.
- Reporting on the performance across these channels, including site performance.
- Ideally you will have experience working within an eCommerce retailer / online trading environment.
- An understanding of PPC and Google Shopping experience is needed, but this role will provide hands on training allowing you to manage these channels yourself.
- Analytics skills/ minded is ideal given the nature of this role.
- The client is a global eCommerce retail group - the largest of their kind, supporting a premium brand.
- Over £100 million turnover brand.
- Multiple eCommerce websites and stores across the UK.
- Strong retention rates and loyalty from it's customers.
- A completely unique customer offering that has secured their position in the market.
Role: Paid Media Assistant
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, Greater Manchester
Apply for this job now.