Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £24,000 - £35,000 per annum
I am looking for a Live Content Producer for one of the leading ecommerce organisations in the UK. This is an incredibly exciting role for either a graduate with video content experience or an experienced content producer with live streaming experience who will produce and host videos for use on Instagram, Facebook, our website and in broadcast media in their state-of-the-art studio! This is a newly created role to support the ongoing fast growth of the organisation and is office based in their swanky new offices near Maidstone.
As Live Content Producer, you will;
- Produce videos to support our daily, weekly and monthly promotions via email.
- Be responsible for the postproduction of hosted adverts using adobe premier
- Oversee the production of Facebook, Instagram and TikTok live shows
- Liaise with and book presenters and guests to produce live stream and hosted videos.
- Operate and maintain studio and gallery equipment
- Plan all elements of shoots not limited to but including researching of demonstrations, sourcing props, writing scripts and booking or purchasing equipment.
Required skills for the Live Content Producer role;
- Organised with a superb attention to detail
- Experience using adobe premier
- Eagerness to learn the techniques for live stream shopping via social media
- Live switching experience (for the experienced hire)
- Experience in a live gallery
- Free breakfast every morning- 25 days holiday per year as standard (plus more the longer you stay)- Flexible hours- Your birthday off- Free EV charging- Free car washing- Regular team and charity fundraising events- Free products from our range- Generous staff discount- Company pension- Casual dress code