Job Title: Secondary Teacher - Alternative Provision
Salary: from £22,000 (salary is based upon experience, qualifications and/or training)
Start Date: September 2021, or as soon as possible
Contract Type: Full-Time, Permanent. Term Time Only.
Vision for Education are very proud to be working with a multi-site Independent Specialist Provision in the Greater Manchester area who first opened their doors in 2010 and have gone on to support hundreds of young people. Their primary function is Alternative Provision, serving the region's schools and young people by developing a suitable environment and curriculum to match their varying needs. Their pupils develop an individual learning plan with their mentor or teacher, which they then follow throughout their time within the school.
They are currently recruiting for a qualified Secondary Teacher to join their team in Bury. Ideally you will have experience of teaching either English, Maths or Science but you will be required to teach across the curriculum, combining a secondary-age focus with a primary-age nurturing ability. It is essential that you have effective behaviour management skills and are passionate about working with young people, particularly those who have become disengaged. The post will be based at their Salford provision.
Our client are keen to allow their staff to have a healthy work/life balance and they have a strategy that means the need to plan so extensively is reduced, allowing more time to work individually with students in line with their individual learning plans.
This post is ideal if you have:
- A strong desire to work with disengaged pupils and make a difference to their experience of education
- The ability to plan differentiated lessons to ensure that all learners get the most out of your lessons
- A commitment to working in the Alternative Education sector and willingness to take responsibility for the planning of the lessons and learning of the pupils
- Good organisational abilities, a pro-active approach and the ability to form positive relationships with the pupils.
- If you are Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
- QTS or QTLS, with previous experience within a similar setting
Salary starts at £22,000 per annum, based on previous experience, qualifications and/or training
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
We are committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
Click APPLY NOW via this website in order to be considered for this fantastic opportunity.