We are looking for a best-in-class Front of the House Assistant Manager for our poolside dining areas. This key individual will lead our restaurant serving team to provide an exceptional guest experience, every guest, and every time! This developing leader will have general operational responsibilities related to running the venue (opening/closing, managing shifts, etc.) but they make sure these never interfere with the guest experience. Additionally, this candidate may be responsible for overseeing other business functions as determined by his/her supervisor. These functions may include (but would not be not limited to) hiring, scheduling, associate development and training, ordering and inventory management, facilities maintenance, and marketing.
*This is a salaried position at $32,000 annually*
The schedule for this position is set 2:00pm - 10:30pm. Sun, Mon, Thur, Fri, Sat, Sun (Days off Tue-Wed)
*After 60-days: medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401K (with company match)
· Supervise the team in providing best-in-class service on a daily basis
· Coach and develop the team and drive Associate engagement
· Uphold operating procedures and service and safety standards, especially Guest Satisfaction
· Ensure all Guest areas are staffed and functioning efficiently
· Delegate tasks
· Maximize profit and revenue
· Perform other operational duties as assigned by your manager
- Excellent communication, time management and organization skills
- Ability to work on and lead a team
- Energy and enthusiasm
- High level of self-awareness and receptive to feedback
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in food service or other related fields
- Must have 1 year of supervisory experience
- Must be able to work a varied schedule if needed including days, nights, weekends and holidays
The Scottsdale Camelback Resort is nestled in the foothills of the majestic Camelback Mountain and is the picture perfect destination. From luxuriously appointed villa rooms to meticulously manicured grounds and plentiful amenities, the Scottsdale Camelback Resort is the perfect place for the leisure traveler looking for relaxation and serenity but, also wants the proximity to downtown Scottsdale with all it has to offer!
The Scottsdale Camelback Resort Team is dedicated to providing the highest level of customer service and dedication to each guest and their needs.
Role: Assistant Food & Beverage Manager
Apply for this job now.