My Shortlist

Your shortlisted jobs will appear here. To view your shortlist: Login Or Register

Date Added: Mon 06/09/2021

New Business Development Executive

Greater Manchester, UK
Apply Now

Company: INSPIRE TRAINING AND RECRUITMENT

Job Type: Permanent, FullTime

Salary: £29000 - £40000/annum

New Business Account Executive - Commercial Insurance

Location: Manchester Region

Package: To c£40,000 + Bonus + Benefits

As a business our client have grown significantly over the last 5 years both organically and in-organically.

As part of their ongoing growth plans they are looking to strengthen their sales team with the addition of an Account Executive to focus on winning new clients.

This role is supported by a team of Telemarketers and Appointment Makers who'll supply you with qualified leads and appointments so all you have to do is close them off.

Target wise your looking at £4k a month, the TAM team will provide you with enough to go after to make 90% of this achievable by just following up on the leads provided, with the remaining 10% coming from personal work

Progression wise once you've hit the benchmark book wise you'll transition into a more Account Management focused role (if you want to).

What we're looking for:

You'll be well versed in Commercial Combined, Motor, Property and Liability across a variety of market sectors including manufacturing, construction, professional services and be willing to continually learn and develop with the business

3+ years within an Account Executive role within an Insurance Broking environment (or as an Account handler who wants to get into sales)

Experience of managing clients via face to face meetings, Virtual meetings, Email and Phone

Able to negotiate with insurers to secure the best terms possible for clients whilst maintaining a balanced approach.

Package wise:

We're looking at a base of up to c£40,000 + Bonus + Benefits with some scope for flexibility
Apply Now