The company’s Customer Experience Design team is crafting user experiences for customers who stop from their desktops and mobile devices. The company’s product designers work hands on to deliver experiences through ideation, design exploration, prototyping, designing user flows and testing.
As a Product Designer, you’ll help the company’s customers live better by improving their web and mobile experiences. You will apply your expertise in interactive design, visual design and prototyping and tap into your empathetic brain to solve complex ecommerce challenges. You will liaise with partners in Product, Engineering and Analytics and dedicate your team’s collective creativity to delivering experiences that delight the customers.
Seeking a passionate, customer-centric visual and interactive designers with experience working in cross-functional teams. You’ll provide product with recommendations and make design decisions with minimal guidance and jump into your role to make an immediate impact.
· Apply a user-centered approach to requirements and interdependencies to develop engaging interfaces
· Use techniques like storyboards and sketching to communicate interaction design concepts
· Make design decisions based on good judgement, experience, research and data
· Make a real impact at scale through new product launches and interface improvements that effect billions of the client’s customers everyday
· Be part of a fun, humble team, always learning, collaborating with other designers to deliver a cohesive customer centered experience
· Bachelor’s degree or relevant equivalent merchandising/e-commerce experience
· 4+ years of experience in complex environment
· 2+ years of working in/with Site Merchandising team
· 4+ years of experience in Project Management in an agile environment
· Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
· Strong verbal and written communications skills
· Experience in Retail, Web and/or eCommerce a strong plus
· Proven ability to manage and lead diverse groups of individuals in a highly dynamic environment
· Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining flexibility
Role: Product Designer
Location: San Bruno,
Apply for this job now.