We are seeking reliable, career - oriented and friendly individuals to install our Home Security and Home Automation systems! For over 13 years, Alliance Security has been a leader in Wireless Security and Smart Home products. With over 80 Technicians across more then 30 states, our nationwide footprint of skilled and people minded Technicians makes us the best in the business!
Whether you have worked in the alarm industry, another low voltage field like cable or satellite, HVAC, or even no experience but handy and friendly, you owe it to yourself to check out our opportunities at Alliance. We offer paid training, benefits, licensing (where required), and a stable compensation structure that has a max earning potential of 70k yearly.
We are currently looking to find coverage for the service territory surrounding and including the Cleveland/Akron area
We work with the newest products in the security industry, including HD cameras, doorlocks and thermostats that our customers can monitor from their mobile devices.
Apply today to connect with someone on our recruiting team! You will speak with a FS Recruiting rep, and be interviewed by both an Internal Manager as well as a Field Manager.
- Install and program new alarm and security systems
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with alarms and security systems
- Identify risk to customers and provide effective solutions
- Conduct routine preventative maintenance on alarm systems
- Monitor inventory of service parts
- Driving personal vehicle (pay provided) to job tickets covering entire territory/market in accordance with all local and state laws
- Be able to "self-dispatch" from home, by viewing online ticket schedule and planning departure from home to arrive at first ticket on time
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, construction, or home installation / repair.
- Familiarity with hand and power tools
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong people and organizational skills
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Basic computer skills (Emails, Documents, Spreadsheets, different web based-interfaces)
- Strong attention to detail
Alliance Security is a rapidly expanding, national smart home security company, with a proven track record of success. Check us out at #removed#
Role: Field Service Professional (Home Security / Automation) DFW
Apply for this job now.