We are seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant / CNAto join our team! You will work alongside fellow caregivers to provide high quality patient care.
- Provide patient care under direction of nursing staff
- Assist in the transport of patients
- Provide companionship and basic care to patients
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- Certified Nursing Assistant certificate - in Good standing
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Ability to work well in teams
Join our team and work with the best in healthcare!
Founded in 1998, Ciena Healthcare is a leading innovator and one of Michigan’s largest providers of skilled nursing and rehabilitation care services.
It is our honor to serve our residents that are in need of short-term rehabilitative services as well as long-term care. Our vision is to be the industry leader by offering fresh, new perspectives and innovations and adhering to quality standards that not only exceed regulatory compliance, but achieve excellence in quality out comes for our residents.
At Ciena, we make it our mission to provide exceptional service to our patients and residents. We are looking for employees who are passionate about providing care or services in our Centers.
Role: Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA - NEW WAGES!
Location: West Bloomfield Township,
Apply for this job now.