HGV Technician - HGV Mechanic - commercial vehicles technician is required by a major truck, trailer and van manufacturer to carry out routine inspections maintenance service and repairs on franchised and non-franchised marques including trailers to industry standard. Afternoon Shift
ROLE: HGV Technician - HGV Mechanic - commercial vehicles Day shift and late shift available
LOCATION: West Bromwich
HOURLY RATE: £15 per hour, plus over time available
HOURS: 39 hours per week, 4:00pm – 12:00am, Monday to Thursday, 3:00pm – 10:00pm Friday
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out routine inspections maintenance service and repairs on franchised and non-franchised marques including trailers to industry standard
- Carry out a wide range of defect repairs including major unit overhaul
- Fault diagnosis and rectification using the manufacturer’s computer system and tooling.
- Complete job cards and service sheets using online systems correctly and in line with warranty protocol
- HGV licence desired but not essential
- Pre-requisite NVQL3 or similar
Alternatively you may have transferrable skills gained from working within the motor trade or other sector specific industry, just as important to us is your positive can do attitude and willingness to be part of a team if this sounds like you why not apply today and take the first step towards a new future?
Role: HGV Technician - HGV Mechanic
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands (County), West Midlands (County)
Apply for this job now.