Company: BOOZ ALLEN HAMILTON INC.
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Job Number: R0107289
Provide computer network operations capability development and engineering services, including defense and exploitation to gain strategic advantages. Apply advanced consulting and extensive technical expertise as well as full industry knowledge. Develop innovative solutions to complex problems. Work without considerable direction and mentor and supervise team members.
- 2+ years of experience with software system requirements analysis, design, development, integration, or testing
- Experience with software development in C/C++ for Linux or UNIX-like systems
- Experience with embedded platforms, including Linux, UNIX, Android, or VxWorks
- Experience with software reverse engineering or debugging tools, including IDAPro, OllyDbg, or gdb
- Experience with assembly languages, including development or reversing
- Knowledge of low-level systems programming concepts
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with vulnerability analysis and exploit development
- Experience with Python
- Experience with Assembly
- Knowledge of telecommunications
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
#LI-AH1, APC3, CMD, NSG1