We are seeking a Licensed Nurse Assessment Coordinator LPN to join our skilled nursing facility in Millersburg, PA!
The primary purpose of the job position is to conduct and coordinate the development and completion of the resident assessment in accordance with the requirements of the state and the policies and goals of this facility.
- Routinely assess residents according to pre-set schedules, or on an “as needed” basis for condition changes, hospital return, etc.
- Responsible for accurate observation, assessment and communication of condition changes to appropriate personnel
- Assures completion of assessments and CAAs by other departments such as Social Services, Activities, Dietary, and obtain corresponding signatures
- Complete other sections of MDS, quarterlies, CAA’s and care plans etc., in absence of other personnel
- Initiate care plans based upon resident needs identified in the Resident Assessment Protocols and for updating the care plans according to guidelines
- Prepares and distributes MDS schedule to interdisciplinary team
- Transmit MDS to state weekly (or as required) and maintain accurate records, including a transmittal log
- Graduate of an accredited Nursing program as a Licensed Practical Nurse
- Licensure and Registration by the State Board of Nurse Examiners as a Licensed Practical Nurse required
- Previous long-term care experience
- Computer knowledge
- Paid Time Off (PTO), To be used at your discretion for; Vacation, Sick, &/or Personal time
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- & many more!
Premier at Susquehanna is a 120-bed skilled nursing facility in Millersburg, Pennsylvania. We offer both short-term rehabilitation and long term care. Are you considering rehab or nursing home care for yourself or a loved one? Call us today to arrange a tour.
We hire people that are caring, honest, and hard-working that keep our residents and families as our number one priority. Our caregivers use their training and experience to enrich the lives of our residents. We're proud of the dedicated people who share in our commitment to put residents first, improve quality of life and provide excellent care with compassion and dignity.
We encourage families to visit, dine, and celebrate with us during birthdays and holidays. We listen when you have feedback and work hard to keep you priority number one.
Role: Licensed Nurse Assessment Coordinator LPN
Apply for this job now.