We are looking for a friendly, informative, and welcoming receptionist to join our growing company. As a receptionist, you will serve as a positive first impression of the company at all times, while handling the daily responsibilities of a receptionist with efficiency and ease. You will answer inquiries, provide information to customers and visitors, and maintain an organized front desk.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer phone inquiries, direct calls, and provide basic company information
- Perform clerical duties, take memos, maintain files, and organize documents, etc.
- Monitor front desk and comply with all security procedures for visitor
- Oversee mail deliveries, packages, and couriers
Receptionist Job Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent; associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Prior experience handling receptionist responsibilities; experience in customer service or related field
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Highly organized multitasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management, written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company
- Must pass background check and drug test before starting employment
IF YOU WANT TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION PLEASE APPLY IN PERSON from 7am to 7pm all days of the week at the front desk,
EOE, Smoke Free Facility, Drug Free Workplace.
Role: Receptionist - FT and PT
Apply for this job now.